Thursday, August 1, 2024

SPY G82 M4 Build


What’s up everyone,

I’m new to the forums but I mainly just look at the classified threads like FB marketplace lol. But I figured I’d make a post about my build to get more acquainted with the forums as well as to get everyone’s input/advice moving forward.

I first purchased the car in OCT 2023 and it is my first M car.

Here are the OEM specs:
-2021 SPY G82 Competition RWD
-Carbon Fiber Package
-Carbon Bucket Seats
-I forgot all the other options but it was fully spec’ed

As soon as I got the car, I started modifying right away

Here are my modifications…

Exterior:
-ADRO Front Bumper
-ADRO CF Rear Diffuser
-ADRO AT-R3 Spoiler
-ADRO CF Splitter
-Horizon Motorsports CF Side Skirts
-Horizon Motorsports CF Rear Winglets
-Horizon Motorsports CF Mirror Covers
-Bayoptiks CSL Style Tail lights (smoked)
-Horizon Motorsports WRGD DRL Modules
-Ceramic Coated myself with Gyeon

Interior:
-Kevmannz CF Honeycomb GT-MAX bucket seats
-Recaro sliders, side brackets, base mount
-New Jersey Bimmers LED CF Steering Wheel

Wheels & Suspension:
-Divide Forged 3P Wheels
-H&R Lowering Springs
-Toyo R888R

Engine Bay Mods:
-Turner Motorsports CF Engine Cover
-Turner Motorsports CF ECU Cover
-Turner Motorsports CF Coolant Cowl
-Kies Motorsports CF Strut Brace
-RK Titanium Ti Accessories
-Goldwrench Caps (Blue)

Performance Mods:
-DOCRACE Single Turbo Kit
-PTE Next Gen 6870 Sportsman R Polished
-Bootmod3
-Motiv Reflex PI/Boost controller
-Precision Race Works PI Kit
-IDX 1050 Injectors
-4 Port MAC solenoid
-Turbo Smart 45mm WG
-Tuned by Utkunoa Performance
-Stock Transmission
-Stock Engine
-Stock Manifold
-Valvetronic Designs Full Exhaust System (Stainless)

I am 99% done with modifying with just a few mods left then I can live in peace lo

Future mods include:

-Alpha N CF Hood
-RK Titanium CSL Style Strut Brace
-Maybe an intake manifold
-VFC Beadlocks

Currently running two maps. 92 Pump and full E85. Rarely ever on E85 since it’s not readily available in Hawaii and is always privately sold and costs $10/gal. But will run E for special occasions

Thank ya’ll for reading and look forward to seeing everyone else’s awesome builds.

You can find me on Insta Cheeightwo