Thursday, June 27, 2024

Smyrna Green G81 M3 Touring + Tartufo Buckets


What a journey it’s been! Ordered this car over a year and half ago and it’s been well worth the wait. For those who don’t know, I requested this color from bmw as I loved the way it looked on the Porsches and thought it would look great on the m3. I had no idea it was possible to actually do this but soon found it was, however it wasn’t guaranteed to be successful, I thought it was worth a shot as I wanted something really unique. Overall It took around 6 months for the color to get approved, they had to experiment on it to make sure it was suited towards the brand and the car. Im a patient man so I wasn’t fussed and if they refused I would just try another color. Initially I had tried to get Auratium green however they quickly rejected it. On top of that I had also managed to get tartufo buckets approved too and this color combo ( In my mind) worked really well. Anyway here is it, first Smyrna green Bmw in the world. ( this color now available to order for you Bmw too).